Four Steps to Fight Fear with Information
**Important** At this time, we and our partners are not aware of any actions planned in our community as a result of President Trump’s hateful tweets. Threats like these are designed to create fear and panic. We encourage our followers to help us fight fear with information.
No matter who is president, we all have rights. Take the following steps to learn your rights and protect your household:
- Get a Legal Screening and Know your Immigration Options
- The key way to protect yourself is to be informed about your immigration legal options. Use our Legal Help guide to find an attorney or DOJ recognized agency and request a screening today:
- Find legal clinics and walk-in days throughout the state on our calendar.
2. Know your rights
- Read about your rights at home, at work, and in your car:
- Watch these videos and practice asserting your rights and your neighbors’.
3. Make a plan
4. Get involved
- Sign up to learn more opportunities to defend immigrant rights in Oregon!
Find more tools at at www.oregonimmigrationresource.org/resources